So I have a bit of experience as a web master, but I'm right in the end trying to figure out what my site is caching. I can not see the updates I make for my life.
What I have tried:
– Clear application storage in Chrome Dev tools
– Cache purged in Cloudflare Dashboard
– Development mode enabled in Cloudflare Dashboard
– Double-checked that it's being pulled from the web in Chrome development tools – it is.
– I added the following configurations / headers to my nginx server configuration:
add_header Last-Modified $ date_gmt; add_header Cache-Control & # 39; no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate, max-age = 0 & # 39 ;; if_modified_since off; expires off etag off; proxy_no_cache 1; proxy_cache_bypass 1;
I have also disabled proxy / caching through cloudflare completely now.
I tried to change the name of my index page to index2.php, for example, and then I received the new version. So I'm sure I'm working in the correct directory, etc.
Any other suggestions on what my page might be caching?
I'm not running Varnish or Squid or anything like that.