In the process of installing Ubuntu 20.04 on my Mac Book Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), I formatted the whole disk and installed Ubuntu 20.04. Now I am unable to install macOS back, previously running latest macOS Big Sur
Things I have tried:
- Internet Recovery over WiFi network by holding Command-R not working, showing error with code -2002f. The same happened when I connect it with my mobile hotsport network.
- Connected Ethernet cable to run Internet Recovery over wired internet, but the wired network isn’t showing on the networks available to choose for Internet Recovery.
- Not showing bootable USB drive on Startup: Created a bootable macOS installer with OS X El Capitan image and made a bootable USB drive using TransMac on a Windows system. But the drive isn’t showing on Startup by holding Option (⌥) after holding immediately after pressing the power button, it is showing only one main drive and not the USB drive!
- I believe the Ubuntu system isn’t accessing USB drive ports while startup, as both Ethernet cable (which I connect with TP-Link Ethernet Network Adapter to USB) and the bootable USB drive aren’t working
- All the ports are working fine, as I can able to access internet over Ethernet as well as the USB drive is also working fine.
on powering on it shows the following message and then it starts Ubuntu:
Failed to set MokListRT: Invalid Parameter Could not create MokListRT: Invalid Parameter
Importing NOK states has failed: import mok_state) failed
: Invalid Parameter
Continuing boot since secure mode is disabled
can anyone offer a solution? Please