I bought this domain in September. My goal was to start a blog focused on betting strategies and bookmaker / casino reviews. The angle is to get visitors to register with a bookmaker or casino in exchange for e-books on strategies and betting systems.
But of course you can do what you want with it.
- Catchy domain: betpepper.com
- WordPress installation
- GeneratePress premium theme (valued at $ 49.95)
- Lifetime updates for the theme (have unlimited licenses and use them for many projects)
- BetPepper logo in the format you want (original Adobe Illustrator)
- Destination page for email shipments.
- 2 pieces of unique content that includes a massive revision of 1xBet (these types pay up to 50% of the participation)
- About the page
Why are you selling this site?
I'm too tied up in other projects, so I'm selling this.
How is it monetized?
This website has no visitors or income (yet). But you can monetize it by promoting offers from betting houses and casinos. Big payments in this niche.
Does this site come with any social media account?
How long does this site take to work?
It depends on the amount of content you produce and your promotion. And if you subcontract it or do it yourself. But I would say at least a couple of hours a week.
What challenges are there with the execution of this site?
Creating content and promoting it.